- upMachiya along a main road 'Gojo-Dori Street' 31.6 M Yen
- One-Story Machiya House In Kamigyo Ward 19.8 M Yen
- upMachiya Near The Center Of Kyoto City 40.8 M Yen
- upRenovated Used House Located At Side Of Forest In Higashiyama 24.8 M yen
- upMacihya House For Sale In Demachiyanagi 39.98 M Yen
- upUsed house Near Ninna-ji Temple 11.98 M yen
Ukyo-ku Hanazono Enjoji-cho
Keifuku Kitano LineMyoshinji station
- upRenovated Machiya House In Uzumasa 17.5 M Yen
Ukyo-ku Uzumasa Yasui Kitazono-cho
Sannin LineHanazono station
- upMachiya House For Sale 15 Minutes Walk From Kyoto Station 49 M yen
- upRenovated Machiya House With A Good View Near Kyoto University 54.8 M yen
- upOne-story Terraced House In Nishijin 6.8 M yen
- upRenovated One-Story Machiya House In Nishijin 9.8 M Yen
- upLarge Land With Used House at side of Forest 68 M yen
Eizan Main Line Miyakehachiman station
What’s about KYOTO REAL ESTATE?
In Japan, non-Japanese customers can buy, sell, and own real estate even non residents, can hold ownership forever. Besides the ownership, it's allowed to buy real estate for revenue purpose, to obtain rental income. There is no limit to the acquisition of real estate, it's also possible to inherit and possession of land in Japan.
In addition, there is Machiya specific to the ancient capital of Kyoto.
While many Machiya is decreased, people other than Kyoto buys building, renovate to restaurant, change to Machiya guesthouse, or use it as second house, operating, managing and holding in many ways.
We House Network Co., Ltd. also work for property management, leasing brokerage, guesthouse operation, can support asset management after purchase of properties in Kyoto. Please feel free to contact us for real estate in Kyoto.