- upUsed house in Kitaoji area,Kita ward 24.8 M yen
Kita-ku Murasakino Kamisekiryuji-cho
Subway Karasuma LineKitaoji station
- upInvestment One Block of Building for Sale in Shimogyo 99.8 M yen
- Machiya in Kamigyo near Kitanotenmangu shrine 33.0 M yen
- upNew Condo Apt on Shijo street for Sale 165 M yen
Hankyu Kyoto Main LineKarasuma station
Renovated Machiya for Sale near Nijo castle 73.9 M yen
Subway Tozai Line Nijojo Mae station
- upMacihya House near Nijo Castle for Sale 33 M yen
- upMachiya house in Saiin, Nakagyo for Sale 35 M yen
- upLicensed Ryokan for Sale in Higashiyama near Kiyomizudera temple 99.8 M yen
- upRenovated Machiya for Sale in quiet residential area 28.8 M yen
Sakyo-ku Shimogamo Tadekura
Subway Karasuma LineKuramaguchi station
- upCondo Apartment for Investment, for Sale near Nijo castle 7.0 M yen
- upMachiya near Kyoto National Museum in Higashiyama 180 M yen
- upMachiya house in center of Kyoto, vacant house for Sale 128.0 M yen
What’s about KYOTO REAL ESTATE?
In Japan, non-Japanese customers can buy, sell, and own real estate even non residents, can hold ownership forever. Besides the ownership, it's allowed to buy real estate for revenue purpose, to obtain rental income. There is no limit to the acquisition of real estate, it's also possible to inherit and possession of land in Japan.
In addition, there is Machiya specific to the ancient capital of Kyoto.
While many Machiya is decreased, people other than Kyoto buys building, renovate to restaurant, change to Machiya guesthouse, or use it as second house, operating, managing and holding in many ways.
We House Network Co., Ltd. also work for property management, leasing brokerage, guesthouse operation, can support asset management after purchase of properties in Kyoto. Please feel free to contact us for real estate in Kyoto.