For Investment Gross Return 6.81%, A Studio Apt. On The Top Floor 8.8 M yen
Nakagyo-ku Rokkaku Inokuma-cho
Hankyu Kyoto Main LineOmiya station
- Machiya Style Used House In Kitaoji 29.8 M Yen
- Renovated Kyo Machiya House In Nishijin 26.8 M yen
- Machiya For Sale 10 Minutes Walk From Kyoto Station 44.8 M yen
- Machiya In Kameya-cho, Nakagyo Ward for sale 39.8 M yen
- Small Used Terraced House, 2 Minutes Walk To Higahisyama Station 8.5 M Yen
Machiya 10 Minutes Walk From Hankyu Sanin Station 27.8 M Yen
Nakagyo-ku Mibu Mori-machi
Hankyu Kyoto Main LineSaiin station
- Guest House For Sale, 6 minutes From JR Kyoto-Nishi Station 42.8 M Yen
Machiya House 5 Minutes Walk From Keihan Kiyomizu Gojo Staion 29.8 M yen
Keihan Main Line Kiyomizu Gojo station
- Used house Near Keage Station 13.0 M yen
- One-Story Machiya House In Kamigyo Ward 19.8 M Yen
- Machiya Near The Center Of Kyoto City 36.8 M Yen
What’s about KYOTO REAL ESTATE?
In Japan, non-Japanese customers can buy, sell, and own real estate even non residents, can hold ownership forever. Besides the ownership, it's allowed to buy real estate for revenue purpose, to obtain rental income. There is no limit to the acquisition of real estate, it's also possible to inherit and possession of land in Japan.
In addition, there is Machiya specific to the ancient capital of Kyoto.
While many Machiya is decreased, people other than Kyoto buys building, renovate to restaurant, change to Machiya guesthouse, or use it as second house, operating, managing and holding in many ways.
We House Network Co., Ltd. also work for property management, leasing brokerage, guesthouse operation, can support asset management after purchase of properties in Kyoto. Please feel free to contact us for real estate in Kyoto.