- Machiya For Sale, 9 minutes walk to Kyoto Station 9.8 M yen
- Kyo-Machiya For Sale In Saiin 29.8 M Yen
- Used house in Okazaki,Sakyo ward 70 M yen
- Kyo-Machiya With A Dirt Floor In The Taisho Period 19.8 M Yen
One Minute Walk From Kiyomizugojo Station, Renovated A Studio Apt For Sale 15.8 M yen
Keihan Main Line Kiyomizu Gojo station
Used Condo Apt in Uzumasa,Kyoto 6.9 M yen
Ukyo-ku Uzumasa Kyonomichi-cho
Keifuku Kitano LineTokiwa station
- Used Studio Apt For Sale in Katsura,Kyoto 9.5 M yen
- River View,2 bedrooms condo apt for sale in Ukyo ward 7.8 M yen
- Renovated Machiya House for sale, near Kyoto Imperial Palace 44.8 M yen
- Machiya House For sale In Center Of Kyoto City 21.8 M Yen
- Used house Near Tofuku-ji Temple 41.8 M yen
- Renovated 2 Bedrooms condo apt Near Kyoto University 15.8 M yen
What’s about KYOTO REAL ESTATE?
In Japan, non-Japanese customers can buy, sell, and own real estate even non residents, can hold ownership forever. Besides the ownership, it's allowed to buy real estate for revenue purpose, to obtain rental income. There is no limit to the acquisition of real estate, it's also possible to inherit and possession of land in Japan.
In addition, there is Machiya specific to the ancient capital of Kyoto.
While many Machiya is decreased, people other than Kyoto buys building, renovate to restaurant, change to Machiya guesthouse, or use it as second house, operating, managing and holding in many ways.
We House Network Co., Ltd. also work for property management, leasing brokerage, guesthouse operation, can support asset management after purchase of properties in Kyoto. Please feel free to contact us for real estate in Kyoto.