- upA Studio Apt 2 Minutes Walk to Subway Shijo Staion 9.99 M yen
Hankyu Kyoto Main LineKarasuma station
- upMachiya House Near Kitano-Tenmangu Shrine 18.8 M yen
Keifuku Kitano LineKitano Hakubaicho station
- upOne-Story Machiya House in Nishijin 31.8 M yen
- upCondo Apt On Top Floor Near Tofuku-Ji Temple 9.8 M Yen
- upMachiya House on Takase river near Kiyomizugo 128 M yen
Keihan Main Line Kiyomizu Gojo station
- upRenovated Machiya House,1 Minute Walk to Subway Higashiyama sta. 28.8 M yen
Higashiyama-ku Minami Saikaishi-cho
Subway Tozai Line Higashiyama station
- upMachiya House Near Nishi Hongwan-ji Temple 14.9 M yen
- upMachiya House 6 Minutes Walk To JR Sanin Line Tanbaguchi Station 17.8 M yen
- upUsed condo apt for sale,11 minutes walk to JR Tokadido Line Katsuragawa station 9.8 M yen
- upRiver View Studio Apt on the top floor for sale 5.8 M yen
- upMachiya House on a back alley in Higashiyama ward 26.8 M yen
- upUsed House For Sale In Gion 39.8 M Yen
What’s about KYOTO REAL ESTATE?
In Japan, non-Japanese customers can buy, sell, and own real estate even non residents, can hold ownership forever. Besides the ownership, it's allowed to buy real estate for revenue purpose, to obtain rental income. There is no limit to the acquisition of real estate, it's also possible to inherit and possession of land in Japan.
In addition, there is Machiya specific to the ancient capital of Kyoto.
While many Machiya is decreased, people other than Kyoto buys building, renovate to restaurant, change to Machiya guesthouse, or use it as second house, operating, managing and holding in many ways.
We House Network Co., Ltd. also work for property management, leasing brokerage, guesthouse operation, can support asset management after purchase of properties in Kyoto. Please feel free to contact us for real estate in Kyoto.