- Machiya along a main road 'Gojo-Dori Street' 31.6 M Yen
- One-Story Machiya House In Kamigyo Ward 19.8 M Yen
- Old House Built On A Back Alley In Nishijin 14.8 M yen
- Cheep Used House 1 Minutes Walk From Keihan Tofukuji Sta. 6.98 M Yen
- Machiya Near The Center Of Kyoto City 40.8 M Yen
- Renovated Used House Located At Side Of Forest In Higashiyama 24.8 M yen
- Macihya House For Sale In Demachiyanagi 39.98 M Yen
Renovated Small Terraced House Near Tofuku-ji Temple 8.5 M yen
Higashiyama-ku Honmachi 17 chome
Keihan Main Line Tofukuji station
- Quaint Old-Fashioned Used House For Sale Near Kitano-Tenmangu Shrine 59.8 M yen
Used house Near Ninna-ji Temple 13.8 M yen
Ukyo-ku Hanazono Enjoji-cho
Keifuku Kitano LineMyoshinji station
Renovated Machiya House In Uzumasa 17.5 M Yen
Ukyo-ku Uzumasa Yasui Kitazono-cho
Sannin LineHanazono station
- Machiya House For Sale 15 Minutes Walk From Kyoto Station 49 M yen
What’s about KYOTO REAL ESTATE?
In Japan, non-Japanese customers can buy, sell, and own real estate even non residents, can hold ownership forever. Besides the ownership, it's allowed to buy real estate for revenue purpose, to obtain rental income. There is no limit to the acquisition of real estate, it's also possible to inherit and possession of land in Japan.
In addition, there is Machiya specific to the ancient capital of Kyoto.
While many Machiya is decreased, people other than Kyoto buys building, renovate to restaurant, change to Machiya guesthouse, or use it as second house, operating, managing and holding in many ways.
We House Network Co., Ltd. also work for property management, leasing brokerage, guesthouse operation, can support asset management after purchase of properties in Kyoto. Please feel free to contact us for real estate in Kyoto.