- upRenovated Used House Near Nijojo Castle 9.3 M yen
- upRenovated Machiya House With A Good View Near Kyoto University 57.8 M yen
- upOne-story Terraced House In Nishijin 8.8 M yen
- upRenovated One-Story Machiya House In Nishijin 9.8 M Yen
- upRenovated Small Used House In Shimogyo 10.8 M yen
- upNon-Renovated Machiya House Near Kyoto Imperial Palace 48.8 M yen
- upRenovated Machiya Gesthouse In Nishijin 29.8 M yen
- upLarge Land With Used House at side of Forest 68 M yen
Eizan Main Line Miyakehachiman station
- upRenovated A Studio Apt In A Center Of Kyoto City 8.7 M yen
- upKyo-Machiya With A Dirt Floor In The Taisho Period 19.8 M Yen
- upOne Minute Walk From Kiyomizugojo Station, Renovated A Studio Apt For Sale 14.8 M yen
Keihan Main Line Kiyomizu Gojo station
- upUsed Studio Apt For Sale in Katsura,Kyoto 9.5 M yen
What’s about KYOTO REAL ESTATE?
In Japan, non-Japanese customers can buy, sell, and own real estate even non residents, can hold ownership forever. Besides the ownership, it's allowed to buy real estate for revenue purpose, to obtain rental income. There is no limit to the acquisition of real estate, it's also possible to inherit and possession of land in Japan.
In addition, there is Machiya specific to the ancient capital of Kyoto.
While many Machiya is decreased, people other than Kyoto buys building, renovate to restaurant, change to Machiya guesthouse, or use it as second house, operating, managing and holding in many ways.
We House Network Co., Ltd. also work for property management, leasing brokerage, guesthouse operation, can support asset management after purchase of properties in Kyoto. Please feel free to contact us for real estate in Kyoto.