- upCheap Machiya house in the downtown erea of Kyoto City 11 M yen
- upRenovated used house near Nishi-Hongwanji Temple 15.8 M yen
- upUsed house 7 minutes walk to Kyoto Station 64 M yen
- upUsed house in west of Nijo-jo Castle 25 M yen
- Renovated Machiya House with parking in Kitaoji erea 63.8 M yen
- Machiya House located south of Kyoto Imperial Palace 43.8 M yen
- upMachiya House in the alley of the back of Ninei-zaka Slope 95 M yen
- upMachiya House for Guesthouse in center of Kyoto City 26.8 M yen
Nakagyo-ku Sanjo Aburanokojo-cho
Subway Karasuma LineShijo station
- upRenovated Machiya House of the downtown in Kyoto city 36.8 M yen
Non renovated Machiya House 22.8 M yen
Nakagyo-ku Nishinokyo Kurumazaka-cho
Sannin LineEnmachi station
- upOld traditional Japanese style House near Kitno Tenmangu Shrine 157.5 M yen
- upRenovated Machiya in Kamishichiken,Kyoto 24.8 M yen
Keifuku Kitano LineKitano Hakubaicho station
What’s about KYOTO REAL ESTATE?
In Japan, non-Japanese customers can buy, sell, and own real estate even non residents, can hold ownership forever. Besides the ownership, it's allowed to buy real estate for revenue purpose, to obtain rental income. There is no limit to the acquisition of real estate, it's also possible to inherit and possession of land in Japan.
In addition, there is Machiya specific to the ancient capital of Kyoto.
While many Machiya is decreased, people other than Kyoto buys building, renovate to restaurant, change to Machiya guesthouse, or use it as second house, operating, managing and holding in many ways.
We House Network Co., Ltd. also work for property management, leasing brokerage, guesthouse operation, can support asset management after purchase of properties in Kyoto. Please feel free to contact us for real estate in Kyoto.